Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: My son Jake turns 15 today!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU COOL ROCKIN' DUDE!!

    Jake, I met you at your mom and dad's home when you were a mere TWO years old! I could tell then you were a totally gifted child even at that that young age! A funny memory is that I was at your house and you were showing me your Toy Story stuff and you had a WOODY doll and you wanted to show me the JEANS you had like Woody's. You took me to your room, got on a stool and proceeded to pull all your clothes out of your dresser until you found the right jeans! (Your nanny wasn't impressed - ha ha!) I was though!

    I hope you have a wonderful birthday! *15* was definitely one of my favorite ages!

    HAVE FUN!
    Sheri
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Have a WONDERFUL birthday Jake [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member megatrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday !! I was that age once ..... uh .... a long time ago it seems haha.

    have fun always !! never trust anyone over 30 !! LOL

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Dawny's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Happy Birthday Jake. February B-days are the best. I hope you had a great one. Yesterday was a great day because it was your B-day and today is my son's b-day. He is 9 years old today. Going on 19. I woke him up before I went to work and told him Happy Birthday and that I loved him and in his sleepy state he told me Happy Birthday too. I said thanks but it wasn't mine yet. He just smiled and went back to bed. Anyway I hope it was a good one. And Hi Cherie. I am still trying to get some items together to send to you.
    Love to you all
    Dawn

  5. #15
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dawny:
    February B-days are the best.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There ARE some cool peeps born in February, that's for sure Dawny! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Nice seeing you!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hey Jake,
    I hope it was a totally GRRREAT one!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #16
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Happy BIRTHDAY Jake 15 wow my daughter turned 18
    today Feb 9/06 [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] my baby .

    Have a great one CW

  7. #17
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday Jake, the year I turned 15 it's been one of the best of my life, I hope you had a great day [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] keep on loving music, it really fits you! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    And a big big smile to you Cherie, you don't see me much on this board anymore but it's just because I changed the job and I have 8 hours shifts in a call center, so having to deal so much with computers, when I get home the last thing that comes to my mind is to turn on the pc
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Ciao Everybody

    Cristina [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Dawny's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus,,

    SSSSSHHHHH.....

  9. #19
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWNY!!!!!!
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Sending love your way baby!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  10. #20
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I won't say a word, before the 16th Dawny! [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] LOL!
    I can't believe your son is 9 already!
    Time IS flying!

    Hey...SheriBomb!
    That is one cool avatar photo, 4 sure!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    foto
    Gus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic